A running account of the "race without an entry fee"..... The Tuesday night ride

Tuesday the 21st

Rain rain rain

5 guys showed up - Rondo, Eric M, Mike McG and CCR riders Dillon P and Chris B. and then an unknown rider on a Bianci

Hunter took too long during his pre ride and missed the group by 30 seconds. Probabyy better off cause he was later found near hypo back at the shop. Silly spring May weather.

The small group of fearless riders went about being nicey nice thru out the ride, Bianchi rider was the 1st to go and then Dillon dropped off but caught back on. Into North Cheshire, the pack was going quite fast, trying to keep the body temps up. Dillon lost contact in the hills of North Cheshire as Rondo and Eric M were drilling it.

Everybody finished together, despite some tricky traffic situations on Rt 10. Props to Mike McG for drilling it back together.... Tho we all know that's easier than drilling it all apart.

Dillon P finished off the effort by heading to the new Humprey's in Wallingford with Mechanic Jordan. The two indulged in all-you-can-eat ribs and Dillon ( with his secret: one beer and no frys ) ate 5 racks to Jordan's 4. More yum yums in your tum tum than you no doubt.


Lets hope for better weather and tired legs after lots of crit racing for next Tuesday.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cannondales must melt in the rain. Must be the reason no bubbles showed up.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't keep up... the legs just didn't warm up. That, and I stink...

Rondo said...

Its not the C-dales it's the oweners . I vote that Crowell gets the wanker of the week award .

Anonymous said...

Bike riding in the rain. HA drive a car
D -BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's why you are pack fill .

Anonymous said...

Everybody knows you can't blow bubbles in the rain they POP! In a car, now that is a totaly different story.

Bubblelicious

Anonymous said...

Mike M. , I knew you could'nt stay away from the ride. I should have shown up! Now i have to hear it from all you shit's. Your right, I went to go ride and my cannondale melted in the rain. That's my excuse. I was riding my trainer like an A-hole. I will never do that again. What was I thinking?

Chris C.

Anonymous said...

I bet you changed the imaginary course for fear of potholes and traffic, And stayed in your saddle for a swift, graceful victory during your trainer ride. lame.

Anonymous said...

Rider of the week goes to Dillion P. just for showing up!!

Anonymous said...

I agree Dillon P. Should get rider of
the week just for eating that many racks of ribs, after a not so good ride. GOOD JOB!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I FUCKIN SWEAR!
If I ever check this blog again I will KILLL myself!!! Lame, self absorbed ronholes!!!

Rondo said...

Talk about bad spelling . Also why dont you add your name ? Are you scared ?

Anonymous said...

This stupid blog is hilarious! I get more exercise laughing at it than all you thonged-out super-sculpted,sweaty swearing ,rib gorging,can't spell to save your bikes,Lance wannabes on your Tuesday night ride.

Anonymous said...

What ever fagot hates this blog should choke on there own vomit and DIE a horrible death! They obviously know nothing about cycling. Get a LIFE. They probably don't even know HOW to ride a BIKE!!!!!

Douche Bags!!!!!!!
non-cyclists STAY OFF or else!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You guy's are all just a bunch of pedal pushing road monkeys!