A running account of the "race without an entry fee"..... The Tuesday night ride

One Week Away

And just like that, winter is nearly over and the Tuesday night ride is back.

Daylight savings hits this weekend, which mean that the official start of the spring riding is upon us. There will probably be a little snow on the ground for the inaugural "throwdown" for the second year in a row.

There will be enough daylight for a six o'clock start, but it has been overheard that some riders will be starting at 5:30.

Leave a comment here, let us know when the consensus is for.

And start sharpening the blades and packing in the boxing gloves....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!! Spring! I can't wait! Hopefully y'all will have a good spring-fall.

Cheshire Cycle and Repair said...

I say 5:30 just to be safe. It'll also be a bit warmer for the ride home. but i'm game for any time!

Anonymous said...

5:30 will definately give enough time for you before it gets to dark. But as you go into summer you can change it.

Anonymous said...

NO, It's got to be 6:00pm like it is every year for the past 15 years. Some of us have to work for a living, hence the 6PM start time.

Chris Crowell

Anonymous said...

Well, if it's a tradition, 6 it is!

Anonymous said...

The concensus at the Bethel race yesterday is that the Tuesday night ride this week is going to start at 5:30. I'll meet you guys on the road.

Chris C.

Anonymous said...

Well you all should make up your minds!

Rondo said...

530 is the time you wing nuts. If Crowell wants to start at 6 them let him ride by himself.
MIke M

Anonymous said...

ZZZ (snore) ZZZ (snore) ZZZ... uhhhh... did someone say "tuesday night" and something about a spring series? I'm still hibernating here and could have sworn I just hung up my bike for the season. Well, I'll go dig it out and see ya'll at 5:30...

and not too fast tomorrow... I think I forgot how to pedal.

Anonymous said...

It'll be lighter so you guys can probably end up staying out until 6:30ish.

Anonymous said...

Rondo,
I thought I was riding by myself last night. Oh that's right, you were just behind me the whole night.

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Chris Crowell